Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Everything you ever wanted, everything you ever needed....rrriigghhtt heerrree... rriiiggghhhtt hhheeerrreee " is what we repeated as we melted into a bright sea of bliss. I hugged Gaia and she aknowleged me. I never felt so connected. For the first time in my life i stared into the sky and repeated "I get it now, it all makes sense.Thank you." We continually shared the same thoughts, conclusions, and ideas at the exact same moment, without the need for words. I knew this because I could see the look in her eyes change at the same moment an idea or feeling would pass over me. We also played catch with our sentences, taking turns annunciating the same logos that were streaming through our heads. It was clear how extensively woven together we had become over the past few months." -some guy on a message board

No comments:

Post a Comment